Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin!!

I love nerds, especially talented nerds. So I'm super stoked about getting my first table at any sort of convention. My wife and I will be sharing a table at the Chicago Comic Con (Wizard World) in August. If it goes well, we'll probably look into getting a table at the San Diego show.

Even though there's a lot of time still, there's a lot I want to do. I want to show up with some stuff other than just prints. What else? It's a secret!! You'll just have to keep tuning in from time to time. If there's any pieces here you'd like to see as prints for sale in the future, let me know. I'll definitely have them at Comic Con.

I'll also have my latest large project for sale which is a book I'm doing for a charitable cause. Check out that blog here: http://needyoublue.blogspot.com/. I'm about a week or two away from completion!


So keep checking back from time to time and I'll have more info about the show and stuff I'm planning to sell. If you're in the area be sure to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment