Monday, March 11, 2013

FREE Shipping at Society6!***

Triple asterisks!

1) Only on my stuff (and if you use the link below)
2) Excludes stretched canvases, framed art and pillows with inserts.
3) Promotion ends March 17th

You need to use this link: http://society6.com/Muddybeats?promo=dc7dd8 to get the deal. If you happen to miss that promotion this time around, just shoot me an email and I'll let you know the next time it comes around. After the 17th, you'll be able to find my site regularly through this link: http://society6.com/Muddybeats.

You may also be pleased to know this new Fantastic Four inspired print is available. Unless you hate FF, then you'd be pretty displeased.


So I'm going to be honest about this piece. It was originally intended to be submitted for Threadless' Fantastic Four contest. I had originally checked my idea to ensure no one had done anything like it and indeed, it was original. Fast forward two weeks when I actually get around to it. I'm about 75% completed and I get the feeling I need to check again, and BOOM, there's like 4 others eeeeerily similar. Needless to say, I wasn't happy and I decided to not submit mine. BUT, you can still get it over at Society6!

Thanks friends! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment