Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Feeling most Eggcellent!!

Hey friends!

I can tell my Gouda Day piece has been resonating with people so I have decided to do a few more pieces around it starting with this guy. I don't know, I just get a kick out of spreading a little encouragement and I LOVE food. This may be my, excuse the pun, sweet spot.

And if you want to spread a little encouragement to yourself, friends or fam (or a stranger) this guy and many others are available at Society6 with free shipping until midnight on January 12th. You have to use link however in order to get the free shipping http://society6.com/Muddybeats?promo=14fb95. I have a super cool blast from the past post coming up but I need to do a couple things before I can post it. Stay tuned!!

Have a most eggcellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment