Friday, July 15, 2016

It's been a long time coming! It's Saturday Morning!

www.saturdaymorningsociety.com
 So I've been MIA lately. Mainly because of work. Partially because of Uncharted 4. It's been really hard to find the time to develop to personal work/projects, so with my wife's blessing, I took 2 months off from work to work on an idea I've had for years - start a tee biz.
http://www.saturdaymorningsociety.com/apparel/
I didn't go into this blindly (I've found moderate success with some designs at Threadless and Society6), but there's much to do since I have to draw all of the traffic. So what I ended up doing was design shirts I'd want to wear and hope people would join in. Designs are always in the works and will hopefully continue to come with your support and encouragement.

Check out the site for a little more info and I'd love to hear your feedback - www.saturdaymorningsociety.com. Thanks friends!! Carpe the Saturdiem!

No comments:

Post a Comment