Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New tee up for voting!!

Hey folks! I know it's been a while. Been busy with work. Just thinking today how awesome the folks we've been able to partner with on projects are. Huge blessing!

Anyways, something to share! Threadless had a "Four Words or Less" challenge (self-explanatory) and for some reason, this popped into my head. If you like it, please go to vote on this sucker. Just the majestic mustache alone is worth a vote of a 5. http://www.threadless.com/submission/417044/Twice_the_Man/.


I'm currently working on a sweet commission for my iPad fund for a great guy who's getting it for his kid. With a client like that, you know I'm going to make this as awesome as that dude's mustache. I'll share it as soon as it's done!

Thanks folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment