Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting closer to the iPad!

Hello  folks! The quest for the iPad is still moving along! I'm about halfway there and am thankful to those who've supported!! I'll be posting one commission this week (or as soon as he receives it). Anyways, if you don't know about my iPad project, check it out here:
We're getting ready for this August's Wizard World again (Yes! We're coming back!!) and I figured I'd sell some of the items that we won't be repeating.

Check out these plush! Made from organic cotton. There were only 4 made of each and these are the last suckers. They're about 8" tall. $25 each!! These plush are hard to make, so I can pretty much guarantee there won't be any more made.

Also this set of Jake and Finn 3 x 3" ink/marker and paint on canvas, also $25.
Shoot me an email if you're interested or if you'd like something commissioned. LET'S MAKE THIS IPAD HAPPEN!!!

Thanks all! Love you ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment