Tuesday, April 9, 2013

2 things

Hello friends!

Been working on a couple new things, but more on that later. For now, 2 things:

1) Society6 is doing their free shipping thing again (as always, certain items excluded)! You need to follow this link to get the free shipping however: http://society6.com/Muddybeats?promo=60b8f2 **update - the free shipping period is over :( **

and

2) The high school rock stars at my church (which I help out with) are raising money to buy bikes called Zambulances which basically act as ambulances in Zambia. Sick folks who are completely treatable, often go untreated because there's no way to transport the sick to a hospital. So I want to do my part as well. I'll donate all proceed (minus shipping) for any prints purchased through Paypal (off to the side) to this cause. I'll even reduce my commission rate in half as well from $300 to $150 (though you can pay more if you decide) and that will all go towards these Zambulances. To read more about Zambulances, check the link: http://zambikes.org/.



Heck, while I'm at it, I'll donate anything I make from Society6 throughout the month of April towards the Zambulances as well. So go nuts my friends!!

If you want to know more about the commissions, click here. Here's a recent one done for a friend for her husband's Christmas gift. He loves zombies, ninjas and Ramen noodles. My kinda guy!


Let me know if you have any questions. Tell your friends! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment